Automatic weekly report of issues
I'm trying to make "somehow" automatic reporting of opened issues. How I thing about it:
2) List of issues group by assignee
3) Scheduled task, which every Monday morning at 7 O'Clock generate list of issues (use defined filtr in poing 1))
4) Check e-mail address from assignee
5) Create PDF file with only issues where email addresses match (for example: I've 1000 issues, but I'm assigned to 10, so the PDF file will contain only 10 isseus where I'm assignee)
6) Report wil send weekly always at Monday mornig aroung 8AM a'clock.
Do you know sumbody how to solve it?
I have Redmine on WinServer 2016 and down is my setup:
Environment: Redmine version 4.1.1.stable Ruby version 2.6.6-p146 (2020-03-31) [x64-mingw32] Rails version 220.127.116.11 Environment production Database adapter Mysql2 Mailer queue ActiveJob::QueueAdapters::SuckerPunchAdapter Mailer delivery smtp SCM: Filesystem Redmine plugins: redmine_custom_workflows 1.0.3 redmine_home_page_redirector 1.0.0 redmine_lightbox2 0.5.0 redmine_wysiwyg_editor 0.21.0