Differentiate public/private saved queries in the sidebar
IMHO it could be great to differentiate saved queries:
- global vs project's local
- public vs private
- group queries into wo groups: global and project's local, put divide between these groups (horizontal rule)
- add icons for public/private - maybe one icon only for public or private will be ok.
Logic can be also switched, so it can be grouped by Private/Pulic and flagged by icons per global/local.
#2 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Differentiate saved queries to Differentiate public/private saved queries in the sidebar
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 1.2.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
r4908 splits public and private queries into 2 sections in the sidebar.