Make repository identifier accept underscores
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Project identifiers now permit '_' (app/models/project.rb), but repository identifiers do not (app/models/repository.rb). This causes an untuitive problem with redmine_scm.
If there is no reason not to have the same, the patch below addresses this.
#2 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Standardise :identifier text_field validation formats to Make repository identifier accept underscores
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.0.4
- Affected version (unused) changed from devel to 2.0.3
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Affected version set to 2.0.3
Fixed in r9875.