Inter-project issues parent-ship
- The Redmine project tree in my company is huge.
- Very often, the overall task is on some project but the detailed per-user-sub-tasks are located within the different projects (mostly sub-projects).
- For example - there is a project which consists of the HW development sub-project and the SW development sub-project (historically the reason for this is that the project could not have two or more repositories assigned and out HW department uses different system from the SW department).
- The problem is that the managers enter the task to the overall level project and then me - as a team leader - I have to make a lot of sub-tasks assigned to the team members - some on the HW sub-project and some others on the SW sub-project.
- And here is the problem: I cannot make child issues of different project!
- Please allow the parent issue ID of one issue to be set on the issue of different project...