rdm-mailhandler.rb: initialize_http_header override basic auth
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
request.initialize_http_header() and request.basic_auth should be switched. One has to initialize the headers first and then set basic auth, since basic auth will change the headers.
As the problem still exists in trunk is suppose this affects all versions of redmine. Patch attached.
Fixed thatinitialize_http_header overrides basic auth in rdm-mailhandler.rb (#13165).
Patch by Jean-Louis Fuchs.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.2.4
- Affected version (unused) changed from devel to 2.2.3
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Affected version set to 2.2.3
Fix committed in r11371, thanks for pointing this out.