Don't create duplicate wikis in tests
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
test/fixtures/wikis.yml includes the unnecessary wiki wikis_002. test/unit/wiki_test.rb's test_create attempts to create an identical wiki, likely being the cause of this entry's inclusion. Its invalidity is that it creates a second wiki entry for project id 2, a violation of the has_one relationship between them. This was noticed with the addition of significant UNIQUE indices across a PostgreSQL instance of redmine and unit tests, where the mentioned test fails with the fixture in place.
Recommended patch is attached.
#2 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 7 years ago
- Subject changed from wikis.yml includes extraneous (and incorrect) wiki entry to Don't create duplicate wikis in tests
- Category changed from Wiki to Code cleanup/refactoring
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.5.0
Patch committed in r12317, thanks for poiting this out.