Unable to upload attachments without add_issues, edit_issues or add_issue_notes permission
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
|Category:||Permissions and roles|
Users with the
manage_files permission are currently able to call
FilesController#create. However, uploading files requires permission to call
AttachmentsController#upload. If a user has none of the permissions
add_issue_notes, they cannot upload files in the files tab.
Proposed solution: allow users with the
manage_files permission to call
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Patch to Defect
- Subject changed from Allow users with the manage_files flag to call AttachmentsController#upload to Unable to upload attachments without add_issues, edit_issues or add_issue_notes permission
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.4.3
- Resolution set to Fixed
Confirmed and fixed in r12652 including for other actions (documents, wiki...).
Thanks for pointing this out.