Upgrade net-ldap version to 0.12.0
The net-ldap gem is being updated again and is now at version 0.7.0
Our tests so far show no issues from either LDAP auth or accounts imports.
It's a minor change that can easily be done manually, but I assume it would be "nice to have" for future redmine versions.
The title should be "version". 'doh.
- Category set to LDAP
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Subject changed from upgrade net-ldap bersion in Redmine Gemfile to upgrade net-ldap version in Redmine Gemfile
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Related to Feature #12811: ASCII-8BIT to UTF-8 problems -update net-ldap with net-ldap-1 -v0.4.0 added
As I can see, with net-ldap > 0.3.1 does not work login autocomplete (on user creation screen) for users with russian characters in the name. Redmine 3.1.0.
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from upgrade net-ldap version in Redmine Gemfile to upgrade net-ldap version to 0.12.0
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 3.2.0
- Subject changed from upgrade net-ldap version to 0.12.0 to Upgrade net-ldap version to 0.12.0
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Fixed
Also available in: Atom