Empty divs when there are no custom fields on the issue form
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
The DOM is getting polluted with unnecessary ``splitcontent`` divs for ``custom_field_values`` even when there are absolutely none defined. This limits theming splitcontent divs as it renders empty boxes...
Patch to get rid of the free extra divs is attached.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from DOM pollution in new issues form to Empty divs when there are no custom fields on the issue form
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version set to 3.2.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r14512 with a slightly different change, thanks for pointing this out.