Tracker selection combo is not visible
Redmine version 2.5.1.stable
Ruby version 1.9.3-p231 (2012-05-25) [i386-mingw32]
Rails version 3.2.17
Database adapter Mysql2
1. There are multiple trackers defined ( Requirements, Clarifications, Issues, etc)
2. There are multiple roles defined ( Lead, Developer, Tester, etc)
3. Not all trackers are accessible by Developer role (It is set as read only for all fields in workflow admin page including "Trackers" field for particular tracker, say Requirements)
4. Trackers are displayed in the following order in "Trackers" page in admin section
5. All trackers are added in a project.
Add a user with developer role in a project which is having all the above trackers.
Try to create a new issue with developer role
Only "Status" combo box will be visible.
All fields that are to be visible for the particular role should be visible in the new issue report page. in this case the "clarifications" tracker shall be shown for developer role.
Set the Tracker visibility 'view-able' for all trackers regardless of roles defined in "Workflow" admin page.
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
Redmine 2.5 is not maintained. Try on recent version.