Hard-coded label for hour
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
The commit r14273, which has been merged into the 3.1 branch, introduced an error as a "h" label is hard-coded in the function l_hours_short:
"%.2f h" % hours.to_f
This label should be translated through i18n. Asian users will surely report this anomaly.
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 5 years ago
- Target version set to 3.2.0
- Subject changed from hard-coded label for hour to Hard-coded label for hour
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Translation string added in r14759.
Errm...it's now showing stuff like "2.5 h h":
- "%.2f h" % hours.to_f
+ l(:label_f_hour_short, :value => ("%.2f h" % hours.to_f))
i.e. the format string still contains the " h"...
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
Also available in: Atom