Tickets can be assigned to users who are not available in specific tracker
Hi, I so much appreciate the ability to configure permissions per role / per tracker.
Anyway, there is a small bug - when I'm creating a new ticket, for example in our Customer Support tracker, I can assign - or at least I see - all users in Assignee field.
Instead, I should see only users available in selected tracker.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 3.3.1
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r15586, thanks for pointing this out.
PS: the same is valid for watchers (I guess that user can watch only tickets to which have at least read access)
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Related to Defect #24061: Tickets can be watched by users who are not available in specific tracker added
Also available in: Atom