duplicating groups with same project names (sub-project) in issues list
A have a bug with issue list and projects with the same name.
On the demo.redmine.org you can see the projects and issues what can you demonstrate the bug.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Let's create three projects ABC, ABC2 and ABC again in ABC2 (sub-project);
2. Let's create two issues for project ABC and "Start date" = 2017-02-25;
3. Let's create one issue for project ABC and "Start date" = 2017-02-27;
4. Let's create one issue for project ABC\ABC2 and "Start date" = 2017-02-26;
5. Let's create one query with group by project name and sorted by "Start date" field;
6. When we apply this query for the issues list – we can see three groups with ABC name, but there is must be only two of it!
Environment: Redmine version 3.3.2.stable Ruby version 2.1.10-p492 (2016-04-01) [x86_64-linux] Rails version 18.104.22.168 Environment production Database adapter Mysql2 SCM: Subversion 1.9.5 Cvs 1.12.13 Git 2.7.4 Filesystem Redmine plugins: redmine_checklists 3.1.5 redmine_default_assign 0.6 redmine_default_custom_query 1.2.0 sidebar_hide 0.0.8
Updated by Alexander Protasov about 6 years ago
Is there any possibility to write the full name of the project in the group name in issues list?
"ABC" for the first two issues and "ABC2 \\ ABC" for the third issue?
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA about 6 years ago
- Subject changed from duplicating groups with same project names in issues list to duplicating groups with same project names (sub-project) in issues list