Fine-grain controll over ticket view permissions
Because it's very sensitive action, we need more contron on how to see issues.
My idea is:
- level 1 - see only ticket names (list of issues: name, dates, etc)
- level 2 - ticket name and description
- level 3 - ticket name, description and ticket history
Also, there can be a way how to "hide" some tickets from client (maybe tracker-based, field based, I don't know exactly now "how")
What others think?
#2 Updated by Matthias Hofmann over 12 years ago
In my company wee need:
- users (by role) to only be able to see tickets they have submitted themselves.
- limited users (by role) to only be able to see a subset of fields
- limited users (by role) to only be able to see but not to change some fields
I think these kinds of requirements are quite commonly demanded.