Time-log not working when not part of the project (but admin)
- You are admin
- You are not part of the project that you have an issue in
- Go to the issue
- Log time in an udpate (not tested with normal time-log)
The log is not saved.
Timelog is ignored when updating an issue if user is admin but not a project member (#2717).
It does work when you press the "log time" at the top, but not inside an update.
- Category set to Time tracking
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 0.8.1
- Affected version (unused) set to 0.8.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Confirmed and fixed in r2463.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Merged in 0.8 branch in r2469.
Also available in: Atom