Upgrade Instructions missing important command
I am trying to upgrade redmine from 3.2.6 to 3.2.8, and I am trying to follow the instructions on your site at RedmineUpgrade
When I get to step 7, it says the following:
7. Run the following command from your new Redmine root directory: If you're upgrading from Redmine 2.x or below, remove the following file if it exists: config/initializers/secret_token.rb
Surely there should be something after that line and before the "If you're upgrading..." ?
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA about 6 years ago
- Category changed from Website (redmine.org) to Documents
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Resolution set to Invalid
"Run the following command from your new Redmine root directory" is title for "bundle exec rake generate_secret_token".