"Default columns Displayed on the Issues list" is not easy to read
|Assignee:||Eric Davis||% Done:|
In the Administration panel the "Default Columns Displayed on the Issues list" is really hard to read. It should be an unordered list instead of a single paragraph.
List the Default Columns displayed on the issue list vertically
instead of horizontally so it's easier to read.
- Status changed from 7 to Closed
- Target version set to 0.8.2
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Ended up doing the list as separate paragraphs so it matches the style of the other settings. Takes up a bit more visual space but it's so much easier to read. r2488
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
- Status changed from Reopened to Resolved
Setting to resolved so it will appear on the 0.8.2 list of issues to merge.
Small change in r2507 so that it takes less space and looks like the similar fieldset on the next tab.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Merged in 0.8 branch in r2514.
Also available in: Atom