Redmine.pm Random Issue on Large Checkout/Commit
I've just got Redmine.pm module working with (small actions) but in case of large checkout/commit i got random DAV issues ...
REPORT of '/svn/myProject/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Connection reset by peer OPTIONS of '/svn/myProject/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Connection reset by peer MERGE of '/svn/myProject/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Connection reset by peer
Here is my Apache Configuration :
PerlLoadModule Apache::Redmine <Location /svn> DAV svn SSLRequireSSL SVNParentPath "D:\Svn" SVNListParentPath On SVNPathAuthz off AuthType Basic AuthName "Subversion repository" Require valid-user PerlAccessHandler Apache::Authn::Redmine::access_handler PerlAuthenHandler Apache::Authn::Redmine::authen_handler RedmineDSN "DBI:mysql:database=redmine;host=localhost" RedmineDbUser "xxxx" RedmineDbPass "xxxx" </Location>
I'm running Redmine on Windows Server 2008 x64 with ActiveState Perl 5.10, Apache 2.2.13 with OpenSSL 0.9.8k, Subversion 1.6.5.
Redmine and Redmine.pm is running in LDAP authentication mode.
Note that without Redmine.pm module all is working fine.