PDF Exports with more than 7 columns overflows
Found in RC1 0.9, Ruby 1.8.6, Rails 2.3.5, Rack 1.0.1, mysql
User language is English.
PDF Exports with more than 7 columns (including subject) and a time/date field as the final column, result in am/pm outside the right-most column.
Steps to reproduce -
- Install RC 1 of 0.9 from RubyForge
- Create several issues
- Create a customized column configuration that includes "Subject", 7 or more other fields with either "Created" or "Updated" as the last column
- View the issue list
- Export the issue list to PDF
- View the PDF, observe that AM/PM is outside the bounding box of the right-most column
- Modify the issue list so there are fewer columns, or that Created/Updated are not the last column
- Export and view the issue list to PDF
- Observe this problem no longer exists
I have attached PDFs showing the views with different column configurations.
Note: This did not occur in 0.8.3, but the PDF export view was different then, with fixed columns.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 11 years ago
- Subject changed from PDF Exports with more than 7 columns (including subject) and a time/date field as the final column, result in am/pm outside the right-most column. to PDF Exports with more than 7 columns overflows
- Priority changed from Normal to Low