On Issue#show page, clicking on “Add related issue” should focus on the input
|Assignee:||Jean-Baptiste Barth||% Done:|
|Category:||UI||Estimated time:||0.20 hour|
See attached screenshot. When adding related issues, it would be nice if clicking on “Add” could focus on the text input that appears. It requires one extra click at the moment.
See also attached patch fixing this issue.
Focus on the input when adding a related issue on issues/show page. #4656
Contributed by Edouard Briere
Excellent idea. I'm tired of clicking the mouse, when bound with many issues. Thanks for the patch.
Excellent little improvement. Patched it in my redmine - my users love it.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Baptiste Barth
- Target version set to 1.0.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in r3915, thanks.
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
- Status changed from Reopened to Resolved
Sorry I should have left this as "Resolved" until it's merged in stable branch.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Merged to 1.0-stable for release in 1.0.1.
Also available in: Atom