"Follow"ing issues not updated on preceding issue change
I did the following using Redmine:-
1) Created a set of issues A and B
2) Set the time of A from 18th to 20th.
2) Set the condition that B always follows A which means B now has the time 21st to 22nd.
The dates were accordingly updated. Now I did the following:-
1) Created a new issue C from 18th to 20th.
2) Set the condition that A follows C which means A is updated to 21st to 22nd.
Ideally in this case, both A and B should be "shifted" to newer dates. But currently only A is getting updated from 21st to 22nd which leads to a clash between A and B(21st to 22nd). Should I use something else to force B to be updated too?
No data to display