Possibility to filter issues by my role in associated projects
Example: I wan't to see all completed but not closed tasks in all projects, where I am the manager, the only one who can close issues.
#1 Updated by minkbear minkbear about 12 years ago
You need to do your own custom queries.
1. Login for redmine
2. Goto http://<redmine>/issues or "Project" => "View all issues"
3. Input filter as you need for example:
Status = Open
4. Click option then select "Project" at "Group results by" for grouping by project
5. Click save
6. Insert name or filter as you need then press "Save"
7. You will see your custom queries at the right handside on http://<redmine>/issues or "Project" => "View all issues"
Hope this help.
#3 Updated by minkbear minkbear about 12 years ago
Alexander Usikov wrote:
The problem that I can't filter by my ROLE in projects. I participate in many projects, but only in some of them I have role "manager", and I want filter issues only from that projects.
Yes. as i mention custom queries, it also support at project level not for all project as you need.