Accept localized keywords when receiving emails
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Redmine should allow me to send and e-mail using "Atribuído para:" instead of "Attributed to:" to attribute an issue to some user. pt-BR and en respectively.
This should work for every keyword in MailHandler.
Makes MailHandler accept localized keywords for default or user language (#6112).
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Subject changed from MailHandler should consider i18nED keywords to Accept localized keywords when receiving emails
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 1.1.0
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Fixed
Change done in r4395. You can now use keywords just like they appear on the Redmine UI. The default language and the language of the user who sent the email are accepted.
Also available in: Atom