reply link after each existing ticket note
Currently, in order to add a note (comment) to a ticket, it is necessary to "Update the ticket". While I think its fine that its possible to add a note while updating the ticket, I also think it would be better if the user was also able to click a "reply" button on each existing note and edit the new note directly underneath.
This has the following benefits:
- Minimizes scrolling
- Keeps the edit box focused to the job at hand
- Would enable thread / targeted reply support
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 15 years ago
- Subject changed from issues: reply button/link after each exiting note to reply link after each existing ticket note
- Category changed from UI to Issues
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 0.8
- Resolution set to Fixed
Done in r1480.