Sending email: end of file reached
When I try to send test email, I see error message:
An error occurred while sending mail (end of file reached)
Redmine v. 1.1.1.stable (MySQL)
/var/lib/redmine/config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/rails/gem_dependency.rb:119:Warning: Gem::Dependency#version_requirements is deprecated and will be removed on or after August 2010. Use #requirement About your application's environment Ruby version 1.8.7 (x86_64-linux) RubyGems version 1.3.7 Rack version 1.0 Rails version 2.3.5 Active Record version 2.3.5 Active Resource version 2.3.5 Action Mailer version 2.3.5 Active Support version 2.3.5 Edge Rails revision unknown Application root /var/lib/redmine Environment production Database adapter mysql Database schema version 20101114115359
production: delivery_method: :smtp smtp_settings: address: smtp.spaceweb.ru port: 25 domain: MySiteDomain.ru authentication: :login user_name: "USER" password: "PASSWORD"
How can I fix it?
Updated by Anton Romanov over 12 years ago
Etienne Massip wrote:
Could you try to run Redmine with
ruby script/serverto see if this reproduces ?
What is it and how can I run it?
Did you modify your
No, I didn't modify these files.
Updated by Anton Romanov about 12 years ago
I tried to upgrade to version 1.2.1 and after that I see same error.
When run ruby script/server RAILS_ENV=production it show:
$ ruby script/server RAILS_ENV=production => Booting WEBrick => Rails 2.3.11 application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000 /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:62:in `establish_connection': development database is not configured (ActiveRecord::AdapterNotSpecified) from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/vendor/rails/activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_specification.rb:55:in `establish_connection' from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:438:in `initialize_database' from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:141:in `process' from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:113:in `send' from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/config/../vendor/rails/railties/lib/initializer.rb:113:in `run' from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/config/environment.rb:20 from /usr/lib64/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require' from /usr/lib64/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require' from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:182:in `require' from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:547:in `new_constants_in' from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:182:in `require' from /var/lib/redmine-1.2.1/vendor/rails/railties/lib/commands/server.rb:84 from /usr/lib64/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require' from /usr/lib64/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require' from script/server:3
And nothing working.