Time report: date range fields not enabled when using the calendar popup
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
After the last update from 1.1 to 1.2 we got following bug. This can also be reproduced on demo.redmine.org.Steps to reproduce
- Go to any project's Overview page. Then go to Report.
- By default you see "all time" selected (http://screencast.com/t/UZ4tIC6l1).
- Click on calender icon and select range from a day one week before (in this sample I selected 2011-06-02) to previous day (here I selected 2011-06-08).
- Click "Apply".
Date range stays the same (from 2011-06-02 to 2011-06-08) and you can follow with adding "details".
Date range is reset to default one (from 2011-06-09 to 2011-06-09) http://screencast.com/t/9AxjuIkIQQuo So, you have to select necessary range again :( (from 2011-06-02 to 2011-06-08)...
#5 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Spent time report strange date range behaviour to Time report: date range fields not enabled when using the calendar popup
- Category changed from Time tracking to UI
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 1.4.1
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r9452.