Affected version not shown in subproject
We have a project A and subprojects a,b,c,d.
We define versions in project A and share them with subprojects or all projects.
When we want to open issue in e.g. subproject a we can select target version, but affected version is empty.
Redmine 1.2.1.stable (MySQL)
#2 Updated by Vili Kosednar about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
Hi - actually the "Affected version" is a custom field of type version.
The problem is that in a sub-project the custom field of type version does not show the inherited versions. In the versions tab of a sub-project you can see all inherited versions, but the drop down list of the custom field is not populated with those values.
Please see the attached screenshots.
#3 Updated by Vili Kosednar about 9 years ago
- File 01_project_structure-list_of_subprojects.png added
- File 02_parent_project_versions.png added
- File 03_inherited_versions_from_the_parent_project.png added
- File 04_custom_field_empty-should_contain_inherited_versions.png added
- File 05_Target_version_field_contains_inherited_versions.png added