Move issue between projects fails if more than one property changed during move
*Issue opened regarding forum subject : http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/27807
Issues can't be moved to another project if any other property is changed with (tracker, assignee etc.)
We're only too to reproduce this error from now, and it seems to be related to our environments : we both migrated from 0.9.x redmine version.
- In project created after the redmine migration, I don't meet the issue.
- Actual production is in 1.1.2, but I can reproduce the error when upgrading to 1.2.2.
Feel free to ask me some testing or more logs, as soon as you tell how to get those :)
Ruby version 1.8.7 (x86_64-linux)
RubyGems version 1.4.2
Rack version 1.0
Rails version 2.3.5
Active Record version 2.3.5
Active Resource version 2.3.5
Action Mailer version 2.3.5
Active Support version 2.3.5
Edge Rails revision unknown
Application root /opt/redmine-1.1.2
Database adapter mysql
Database schema version 20101114115359
#4 Updated by Stefan Halter over 8 years ago
I can report similar behavior in our system. It works fine with newly created projects, but does not work with "old" projects. We recently upgraded Redmine from 0.9 to. 1.2.2. Some days ago we upgraded to latest stable 1.3.
- if I copy an issue from (1.3) project A to a (created under 0.9) project B = failure
- if I copy an issue from (created under 0.9) project B to a (1.3) project A = works
- if I copy an isuse from (1.3) project A to a (created under 1.2.2) project B = works
In each case I changed tracker and project. We really need to have this working!