Unlocking an account causes Filter Status drop-down to reset.
1. Click Administration Link
2. Click Users Link
3. Change status filter to "All"(assuming you have an account setup that is locked/inactive)
4. You should now see your locked account.
5. Click the unlock link in the results list for your locked user
6. The page refreshes, but status filter is set to "Active", when it should be "All"
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 15 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 0.7
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r1334. Status filter and page number are now preserved.