Overview » History » Revision 16
« Previous |
| Next »
Jean-Philippe Lang, 2008-02-03 12:54
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control.
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications.
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Simple time tracking functionality
- Custom fields for issues, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
Read more about Redmine features
An online demo can be found here: http://demo.redmine.org.
Please note that this demo may not be available 24/7. This demo is a svn head version of Redmine and thus may contain more features or bugs than the downloadable release.
You can read the Redmine guide (work in progress).Others resources:
Support & getting help¶
For getting help or discussing about Redmine, you can browse the Redmine forums hosted at Rubyforge or join #redmine on the freenode IRC network.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 15 years ago · 16 revisions locked