PluginTimesheet » History » Version 1
A plugin to show and filter timelogs across all projects in Redmine.
- Filtering of timelogs
- by Date ranges
- by Project
- by Activities
- "Run Timesheet" permission to restrict feature to specific users
Installation and Setup¶There are three ways to download it:
- Download the plugin. There are three supported ways:
- Downloading the latest archive file from Little Stream Software projects
- Checkout the source from Subversion
svn co svn://dev.littlestreamsoftware.com/redmine_timesheet_plugin/trunk redmine_timesheet_plugin
- Install it using Rail's plugin installer
script/plugin install svn://dev.littlestreamsoftware.com/redmine_timesheet_plugin/trunk
- Install the plugin as described here (this plugin doesn't require migration).
- Login to your Redmine install as an Administrator.
- Enable the "Run Timesheet" permissions for your Roles.
- Add the "Timesheet module" to the enabled modules for your project.
- The link to the plugin should appear on that project's navigation.