ThirdPartyTools » History » Version 171
Ray Parker, 2020-06-02 13:31
h1. Third Party Tools
|3||58||Mischa The Evil||
|5||6||Mischa The Evil||
Here you can find a list of tools which are provided by the Redmine community. Note that these tools are not officially supported by Redmine so please don't open bugs or feature request about them in this Redmine instance. Instead, try to contact the creators or someone using it on the IRC channel.
h2. Jabber bots
* "Orangutan":http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/orangutan: a standalone Jabber bot written in Perl that helps track work time [Author: Andriy Lesyuk]
|11||6||Mischa The Evil||
h2. IRC bot plugins
|13||6||Mischa The Evil||
* "Typethink Redmine Linker":http://www.egghelp.org/tclhtml/3478-4-0-0-1-redmine.htm: a plugin for Eggdrop creating direct links to Redmine issues [Author: Rami Kassab for Typethink]
|14||8||Mischa The Evil||
* "RBot Redmine plugin":http://github.com/jamtur01/rbot-redmine-plugin/tree/master: a plugin for RBot creating direct links to Redmine issues [Author: James Turnbull]
* "Supybot/Limnoria Redmine plugin":https://github.com/veggiematts/supybot-redmine: a plugin for Supybot/Limnoria that displays informations and direct links to Redmine issues. [Author: Matthias Meusburger]
h2. IDE integrations
|19||6||Mischa The Evil||
* "Redmine Mylyn Connector":http://redmin-mylyncon.wiki.sourceforge.net/: an Eclipse plugin which lets you use Redmine as a task repository for "Mylyn":http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/ [Author: Sven Krzyzak]
* "Netbeans Redmine Integration":https://github.com/tosbourn/Netbeans-Redmine-Integration/wiki
* "Visual Studio Redmine Task List":http://redminetasklist.codeplex.com
|22||104||Mehmet Özgür Bayhan||
* "PyCharm Native Redmine Support":http://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/webhelp/managing-tasks-and-context.html
h2. VCS integration
h3. SVN/GIT client integrations
* "Tortoise Redmine Issues Plugin":http://code.google.com/p/redmine-projects/: a Tortoise SVN/GIT plugin that lets Tortoise read the Redmine issues list ATOM feed to choose issues and associate issues with commit messages. This adds a new button in the Tortoise SVN interface. Works with Tortoise 1.5.x/1.6.x & Redmine trunk (tested in 0.8 + 0.9.2)
** Please Report bugs http://code.google.com/p/redmine-projects/issues/list
** Wiki: http://code.google.com/p/redmine-projects/w/list
Provides a plugin for Tortoise SVN/GIT/Hg for Redmine issue tracking.
Once this plugin is installed and configured you will have a new button in your TortoiseSVN/GIT/Hg commit window that will give you direct access to a list of Redmine issues that you can select to include in your commit message.
h3. Perforce server integration
|40||55||Mischa The Evil||
* "P4DTG":http://www.perforce.com/perforce/products/p4dtg.html: Engine with GUI that replicates issues and jobs in both directions.
h2. Monitoring integrations
* "Zabbix":https://www.zabbix.com/integrations/redmine Receive events as Redmine tickets
h2. Mobile phone applications
* "Kever":https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kever/id834793000?ls=1&mt=8 Ultra modern simple redmine iOS application with custom dashboard and reporting
* "RedminePM for iPhone/iPad":http://redminepm.com/ is an iPhone/iPad client for Redmine. Multilingual - English, Japanese, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, Italian, Turkish and Korean languages support.
* "HiveMine":https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1014114910&mt=8 A clean and simple Redmine client for the iPhone
* "Redminer":https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ideil.redmine is application, you can control the work progress and keep in touch with the executors while away from the work computer,
* "MyMine: Redmine for Android":http://mymine.upactivity.com/ is a Holo designed Android client supporting multi servers, multi projects, issue editing, wiki and much more
|58||115||Jan Niggemann (redmine.org team member)||
* "OpenRedmine":http://indication.github.io/OpenRedmine/ is a Redmine client which is totally free on Play Store(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.redmine.redmineclient&hl=en) and open-sourced under GPLv2+ on Github(https://github.com/indication/OpenRedmine).
* "RedminePM for Android":http://redminepm.com/ is an Android client for Redmine. Multilingual!
* "RedMiner Droid":http://vhqlabs.com/Product/RedMinerDroid is an Android client for Redmine.
* "RedTime":http://redtime.ubicoo.com is an Android time tracking app that uses Redmine 1.2 as backend.
h3. Windows Phone
* "Redmine Client":http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/c73bd197-3754-43b1-b714-f91eac68d386 is a client for Redmine.
* "Redmine To Go":http://redminetogo.com/ - Windows Phone app with offline editing and wiki browser
h2. Desktop clients
* "RMClient for Redmine":http://rmclient.org/: RMClient is a brand new reliable timer ⏱ for recording the work hours in the Redmine project management system. You can track the time you spend on each project, easily filter, search and edit specific tasks, change issue status, as well as assign it to other users. The app notifies you about new tasks. You can connect to many Redmine server and change connection in one click. Works with Redmine 1.3.x—4.x. Supports all major OS - Windows 7 and later, MacOS 10.10 and later, Ubuntu 12.04 and later, Fedora 21, Debian 8. All desktop apps are native for OS. Also RMClient supports Jira.
* "Redmine Client":http://redmineclient.sourceforge.net: Allows creating issues and logging time spent on them from the desktop. Tested just on Windows and Linux but should work on any platform supported by Mono. Also includes the library usable by other tools aiming to interact with Redmine.
* "Redmine Client":http://mana-sys.fr/en/redmineclient: A time logging software, integrated in desktop (windows, mac), enabling to log time in Redmine by a single click. Also enables to navigate through issues with direct link for standard web access to issue, projects, versions.
* "Redmine Desktop Client":http://themagician1.github.io/redmine-desktop-client/: Allows creating/editing issues and logging time spent on them from the desktop. It is a port of the original "Redmine Client":http://redmineclient.sourceforge.net to use the REST API of Redmine 1.1 and up.
* "RedTimer Redmine Time Tracker":https://github.com/fathomssen/redtimer: An easy-to-use platform-independent time tracker which allows the user to track time while working on an issue.
* "arcli":https://github.com/mightymatth/arcli: A CLI tool for executing simple actions such as tracking time, listing issues and searching.
h2. Browser integration
|79||84||Jan from Planio www.plan.io||
* "Redmine Timer":https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/redmine-timer/: A Redmine time tracking button for Firefox. Also adds a customize-able list of projects so you can easily start/stop timing your work. Uses the standard Redmine time tracking features.
** "Redmine Notification":https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/redmine-notification/cenhhgabijhpobnfnmkigobcefkmhjbj
** "Redminer":https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/redminer/igefbenfpjghldjaiengdahlhljfnfap: Open new issues in Redmine from Chrome and check new issues assigned to you with real-time notifications. The current URL is sent to issue so you can report bugs easily while surfing the web.
** "Redmine Timer":https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jblkeaimocabbaocnhbhbmoollkjmcil: A Redmine time tracking button for Chrome. Also adds a customize-able list of projects so you can easily start/stop timing your work. Uses the standard Redmine time tracking features.
h2. Web applications
* "Taco":https://tacoapp.com/ Prioritize Redmine issues alongside your work from 40+ other applications and services, including Basecamp todos, Gmail and IMAP flagged emails, GitHub Issues, Trello cards, Wunderlist tasks, and Zendesk tickets.
* "Honeybadger":https://docs.honeybadger.io/guides/services.html#redmine combines exception, uptime, and check-in monitoring into one easy to use platform and offers issue tracking within Redmine.
h2. Drupal integration
* "Redmine.module":http://drupal.org/project/redmine provides a basic API to Redmine for Drupal
h2. Time Tracking
* "Clockify":https://clockify.me/redmine-time-tracking: Clockify is a free time tracker and timesheet app for teams that's integrated with Redmine so you can track time directly from Redmine issues.
h2. Test Case Management
* "PractiTest":https://www.practitest.com/integrations/#redmine: PractiTest is a lightweight SaaS QA & Test Management solution, enables to organize tests, runs, and requirements. Two-way integration with Redmine!
* "Kualitee":https://www.kualitee.com/test-management-tool: Kualitee is an all-in-one test management tool supporting both manual and automated testing with features including test case management, execution and an integrated defect management module. The tool can also be integrated with redmine forming a two-way integration to sync and link defects with your test runs.
* "TestRail":http://www.gurock.com/testrail/: TestRail is a web-based test case management software to manage, track and organize software testing efforts.
* "TestLodge":http://www.testlodge.com: Online test case management tool, allowing you to manage your test plans, test cases and test runs with ease.
* "Klaros-Testmanagement":http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com: The free Community Edition of Klaros-Testmanagement supports the integration with Redmine.
* "Test Collab":http://testcollab.com/: Test Collab is web based test case management tool with simplest and easy to understand AJAX enabled UI. It offers great features like issue manager integrations, time forecasting, time tracking and in-built reporting. It supports issue manager integration with famous bug tracking tools like Jira, Redmine, Unfuddle, Mantis, Lighthouse, FogBugz. Test Collab is available in both: SaaS and Self-hosted editions.
* "SpiraTest":http://www.inflectra.com/SpiraTest: SpiraTest is an integrated Requirements and Test Management system that has the ability to log bugs during a test run and synchronize them with an instance of Redmine.
* "TestCaseDB":http://www.testcasedb.com/: TestCaseDB is an open source test case management application built on Ruby on Rails. Quite simple but does the job and naive integration with Redmine (checks ticket status).
* "ReQtest":https://reqtest.com/: ReQtest is a web based test management tool with advanced bug tracking capabilities.
h2. Build and release management
|117||55||Mischa The Evil||
* "Redmine Plugin for Jenkins/Hudson":https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Redmine+Plugin: See and access issues from build job view
* "Maven Redmine Integration":http://maven-site.nuiton.org/jredmine/jredmine-maven-plugin/index.html
The plugin has the following goals:
** display-data display some data from a Redmine server.
** generate-changes generates the changes.xml files from issues of the project from a Redmine server.
** publish-attachments publish some files as attachment for the version of the project on a Redmine server.
** publish-news publish a news for the project on a Redmine server.
** generate-email-announcement generates the body of the email to send for a release using issues for the Redmine server.
** generate-news-announcement generates the body of the announcement's news to publish for a release using issues for the Redmine server.
** update-version update the version of the project (close version) on a Redmine server.
next-version creates (if not exists) the version for the project on a Redmine server.
** help display help about the plugin (goals, usage).
|132||112||atori GmbH atori GmbH||
* "RedmineReport":https://redmine.atori.de: a JASreport Solution. Open, free and effective - one step ahead
* "Redmine Reports":https://github.com/combit/RedmineReports: ready-to-use reports for Redmine and the combit List & Label tool.
h2. API Framework
* "Jredmine":http://jredmine.nuiton.org/v/latest/index.html (implements its own Redmine plugin and corresponding Java client - more other/features than the Redmine REST API)
|139||72||Enrique Castilla Contreras||
h2. Conceptual Model
* "Redmine 1.3 Conceptual Model":http://itbites.nfshost.com/a/redmine
UML class diagram displaying Redmine 1.3 concepts and their relationships, as seen in Administrator's menu