- Registered on: 2010-01-18
- Last connection: 2019-01-30
- Redmine (Contributor, 2011-01-01)
Reported issues: 240
- 01:21 Redmine Help: RE: How to create an issue ?
- Do you talk about this www.redmine.org?
- 01:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Ver mensajes de Commit en el historico de redmine
- Please post in English.
- 01:12 Redmine Help: RE: How to migrate from 3.2.1.stable to 4.0.0.stable
- Can you post logs?
- 05:56 Redmine Help: RE: Site-To-Site VPN hosts can't view other side
- Is this related with Redmine?
- 14:58 Redmine Feature #28142 (Closed): Accessing Redmine features
- 14:56 Redmine Defect #28137 (Closed): Issue : We're sorry, but something went wrong.
- Please use forum for question.
- 11:44 Redmine Feature #27705: Gemify redmine plugins
- Sho HASHIMOTO wrote:
> I think, it is difficult to find 2. by administrator if only return.
Can we raise exceptio...
- 15:10 Redmine Defect #28115 (Closed): Fail to create a task
- Issue tracker of this site is for only Redmine core.
- 15:03 Redmine Defect #28128 (Closed): It's not possible to edit the description of my own issue
- Because this site does not allow reporter to edit issue.
- 17:42 Redmine Patch #28028: Remove unused method Mailer#mylogger
Rails 4.2 and Rails 5.1 output cc and bcc if "config.action_mailer.logger = nil" is commented out.
Also available in: Atom