Wiki tree bulk edit
- The user can navigate to a tree structure editing page.
- On the page, the user sees the list of pages in the wiki.
- The list is dynamically generated.
- The list displays hierarchy to reflect the existing wiki tree structure.
- The user can change the order of pages in the list.
- Controls to move a page up or down within its generation and/or nuclear family of the tree?
- Controls to move a page to a younger or older generation of the tree?
- Controls to drag a page to a new location in the tree?
#2 Updated by Matt Lutze almost 10 years ago
There is a plugin for Redmine called something like "wiki book" in fact, but it's function is to add another layer, a "book" object that stores an ordered list of wiki pages from the project, rather than actually modifying the stored inheritance for the wiki pages themselves.
It would certainly be helpful to support "this translation is out of date" versioning, particularly if changelogs could be compared and the translator see the specific language in the base page that has been changed. Or, further, that the reader could be notified visually when a paragraph is out-of-date, even, by Redmine calling the most-recent German version, for instance, then diffing it against the newest version of the base page, and indicating those passages that have been modified.
Actually, that would probably break with formatting changes, reorganization, etc, so not the best idea. But still indicating that a page were out of date could be helpful.