Wiki tree bulk edit
- The user can navigate to a tree structure editing page.
- On the page, the user sees the list of pages in the wiki.
- The list is dynamically generated.
- The list displays hierarchy to reflect the existing wiki tree structure.
- The user can change the order of pages in the list.
- Controls to move a page up or down within its generation and/or nuclear family of the tree?
- Controls to move a page to a younger or older generation of the tree?
- Controls to drag a page to a new location in the tree?