Gantt rendering options are lost when saved query is edited in issues context
Editing and saving a custom query in an issues context, that has been created in a gantt view with rendering options, leads to the loss of the saved gantt rendering options.STR:
- create a new custom query in a gantt context with rendering options
- switch to the issues view
- click edit to modify the query
- now the gantt rendering options aren't displayed
- click save to save the query
Expected: the in step one saved gantt rendering options are preserved, despite that the options weren't displayed in the form in step three.
Seen: the saved gantt rendering options are lost during saving in step four.
Environment: Redmine version 2.3.3.devel.12228 Ruby version 2.0.0-p247 (2013-06-27) [i686-linux] Rails version 3.2.13 Environment production Database adapter Mysql2 SCM: Subversion 1.6.17 Git 22.214.171.124 Filesystem Redmine plugins: no plugin installed
No data to display