Mischa The Evil
- IRC nick: Mischa_The_Evil
- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2021-04-13
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-10-22)
Reported issues: 199
- 07:17 Redmine Patch #34643: Cleanups and fixes after Wiki tab removal from project settings (#26579)
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> How about committing the first four patches first, and discussing the fifth patch as a separate is...
- 06:48 Redmine Feature #35082 (Closed): Communicate end of 4.x development
* the present Redmine release cycle;
* the "Maintenance Policy for Ruby on Rails":https://guides.rubyonrails...
- 21:41 Redmine Feature #34287: Use searchable project selectbox in issue create/update form
- Given that we currently have projects rendered as a tree in the project select field (r8534), the change as proposed ...
- 21:32 Redmine Feature #5835 (Closed): Allow links to other project's changesets
- Jim Naslund wrote:
> It would be nice to qualify the project of a link e.g. project-id:r20 to link to changeset 20 o...
- 21:19 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingRedmineLinks (#7)
- Add examples for alternate user Redmine link syntaxes.
- 21:15 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingRedmineLinks (#6)
- Make user Redmine link example more explicit.
- 21:12 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingRedmineLinks (#5)
- Add example for cross-project source file link for multi-repo project with non word characters in the path. Ref. #21445.
- 21:03 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingRedmineLinks (#4)
- #26443 is fixed.
- 20:43 Redmine Feature #21445 (Closed): Link to repository file in another project
- These links of Redmine links are implemented and documented properly currently. I'll close this issue as such. Please...
- 20:37 Redmine Feature #21955 (Closed): Link to a repositories
- These links are currently implemented and properly documented. Closing as such.
Also available in: Atom