HTML 5 deprecates width and align attributes
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Asserted fixes for HTML 5. Part 2.
<align> tag is obsoleted. It is recommended to use CSS instead.
I simply changed
<tag style="text-align: left|right|center;"></tag>
everywhere I've found this tag.
#2 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 8 years ago
- Subject changed from HTML 5 validation failures to HTML 5 deprecates width and align attributes
- Category set to Code cleanup/refactoring
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
I've refactored the css classes a bit to limit the use of hard-coded styles in r12268, thanks for pointing this out.