- Registered on: 2008-02-10
- Last connection: 2022-05-24
- Redmine (Contributor, 2014-11-02)
Reported issues: 808
- 16:36 Redmine Patch #37159 (New): Drop Ruby 2.5 support
- Recently, more and more of the Gems that Redmine depends on have dropped support for Ruby 2.5. Redmine still supports...
- 15:52 Redmine Revision 21603: Fix test failure due to r21601 (#36938).
- 15:32 Redmine Revision 21602: Update locales (#36691).
- 08:51 Redmine Revision 21601: Update translations of field_principal to User or Group (#36938).
- Contributed by Holger Just.
- 08:50 Redmine Feature #36938 (Closed): Update translations of field_principal to User or Group
- Committed the updated translation. Thank you.
- 08:27 Redmine Patch #37135: Reduce extra queries in ProjectQuery.default
- Setting the target version to 5.0.2.
- 02:59 Redmine Defect #37157 (New): Internal server error when trying to retrieve AnonymousUser's information vi...
- Users API raises an exception when it attempts to generate an avatar URL for AnonymousUser. This was originally repor...
- 02:18 Redmine Patch #37155: Issue#last_notes fallback does not respect notes visibility
- Setting the target version to 4.2.7.
- 01:49 Redmine Defect #37151: The done ratio of a parent issue may not be 100% even if all subtasks have a done ...
- Using @Float#to_d@ instead of @Float#to_s@ also works as expected. It may be better because using @Float#to_d@ makes ...
- 16:32 Redmine Defect #37151: The done ratio of a parent issue may not be 100% even if all subtasks have a done ...
- Holger Just wrote:
> As a slight optimization however, I don't think it is necessary to use @to_s@ in the numbers be...
Also available in: Atom