Parent not visible unless 'Edit' is clicked
0) Create a task A, and a task B.
1) Click Edit on Task B and set the task ID to the ID of task A. Save.
2) Observe that task A shows task B as a SubTask
3) Observe that the normal (not 'edit) view of Task B gives no indication that it has its parent id set.
4) Click edit on task B and you can see parent ID set.
I expect that if a parent ID for a task that it is visible in some way.
#3 Updated by Brian Bouterse over 6 years ago
After much more searching we discovered that over the issue title, any parent task titles are also shown in tiny font. This is a UI issue then because that is not a good place for that info. The parent ID is a field like all other fields, so I expect it is shown as a field, near all the other fields.