- Login: bmbouter
- IRC nick: bmbouter
- Registered on: 2015-04-10
- Last connection: 2020-05-26
- 17:06 Redmine Feature #10171: Updating journal notes via REST API
- Without this feature, there is no way to clean spam from Redmine websites in an automated way. This is a serious prob...
- 23:37 Redmine Feature #13718: Accept dots in JSONP callback
- I just spent several hours implementing workarounds because Redmine does not adhere to the JSONP specification. I'm s...
- 17:27 Redmine Defect #19590 (Resolved): Parent not visible unless 'Edit' is clicked
- I'm not totally happy with the UI representation, but it does work and I don't think adding more fields is a large im...
- 17:48 Redmine Defect #19590: Parent not visible unless 'Edit' is clicked
- After much more searching we discovered that over the issue title, any parent task titles are also shown in tiny font...
- 17:10 Redmine Defect #19590: Parent not visible unless 'Edit' is clicked
- The last sentence should read. "I expect that if a parent ID for a task is set, that it is visible in some way withou...
- 17:09 Redmine Defect #19590 (Closed): Parent not visible unless 'Edit' is clicked
- 0) Create a task A, and a task B.
1) Click Edit on Task B and set the task ID to the ID of task A. Save.
Also available in: Atom