Automatickly default tracker in new issue from issues list
Members redmine in my corporation reported me a small inconvenience, which I think it can be easily repaired.
The problem concerns the default tracker in new issue. When you choose Projects (from the top of redmine), than you choose specific project, and than you choose from Issue tracking specific X Tracker, then we can show list of issue. So far everything is ok, but now when you click on button New Issue - the tracker is changed on the first from the list (it should be X).
This will simplify the addition of issues.
and than you choose from Issue tracking specific X Tracker
Do you mean that you apply a filter "Tracker = X" on the issue list?
- Category changed from Performance to Issues
It's mean. I pass through the path: Redmine >> Projects >> Project1(for example) >> X (Issue Tracking) >> New issue and when i create a new issue tracker should be X, but it isn't
I would vote for the tracker drop down list to be empty by default,this would force users to think what would be the best tracker for their issue.
- Description updated (diff)
- Tracker changed from Patch to Feature
- Subject changed from Automatickly default tracker in new issue to Automatickly default tracker in new issue from issues list
- Related to Feature #1365: Allow Project by Project setting of a 'Default' Tracker value including nil added
Also available in: Atom