Administrator Be Able To Modify Email settings Of Users
|Assignee:||Eric Davis||% Done:|
|Category:||Accounts / authentication|
can there be a feature in which the administrator could modify the email settings of the user.
I don't want to include every user in the watch list. i'm not sure but i do remember bugzilla having this feature. bugzilla administrator can control bugmail.
It can be present in the View User Page.
#1 Updated by Eric Davis about 11 years ago
- Category changed from Administration to Accounts / authentication
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Eric Davis
- Target version set to 1.1.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to Fixed
Added the ability for an admin to edit a user's email notification preferences in r4223.