Mongolian translation update for "Notes", "Totals", and "% Done"
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
Some missing Mongolian translations added and corrected some.
Mongolian translation update for "Notes", "Totals", and "% Done" (#35662).
Patch by Munkh B.
#1 Updated by Go MAEDA about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Resolved to New
Thank you for translating messages.
The file contains not only new translations but also changes for existing translations. For field_notes and field_done_ratio, could you explain the differences before and after the change and why the change is necessary?
- field_notes: Тэмдэглэлүүд + field_notes: Тэмдэглэл
- field_done_ratio: "%% Гүйцэтгэсэн" + field_done_ratio: "Гүйцэтгэл %"
#2 Updated by Munkh B about 1 month ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Hello MAEDA San and Redmine Development team,
I would like to send my gratutude on behalf of Mongolian Redmine users community for Maintaining the wonderful Issue tracking system "Redmine" for many years. I've been using redmine since around 2006 and version was 0.x.
- field_notes: Тэмдэглэлүүд # this is "Notes" in plural form + field_notes: Тэмдэглэл # this is "Notes" in singular form *1
*1 Singular form is using lesser characters and will save space in space constrained environments like Mobile interface. There is no meaning differences in plural and singular forms to understand in Mongolian language.
- field_done_ratio: "%% Гүйцэтгэсэн" # this means "%% Done" in Mongolian + field_done_ratio: "Гүйцэтгэл %" # this is more correct form in Mongolian*2
*2 Double Percent sign is not correct, and the new word meaning is more correct and compact.