Redmine needs to be able to turn trackers on and off per project. Some projects may want Bugs, but some may be support
only where Support is the only one you want. Others could be administrative and need only one called Tasks, etc.
#1 Updated by Nikolay Solakov about 13 years ago
- when I unselect a tracker from project, the tracker seems
to be of no use any more for that project
- when unselecting a tracker from the project settings, there
should be a check if issues assigned to this tracker exist in
- if so, Redmine should not allow this. The user would have
to manually move the issues to another tracker.
This is my understanding of the issue :)
P.S.: Or, you can implement the two ways and put a global setting
for Allowing existing issues assigned to tracker when unselecting
#2 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 13 years ago
Yes, I didn't want to remove unused trackers from the filter
- there may be existing issues that are assigned to them and
it can be usefull to list them
- subprojects may use these trackers (and the issue list let
you show the subprojects issues)
But I'm open to any suggestion. What do you think ?