- Login: thorin
- Registered on: 2008-02-03
- Last connection: 2021-09-09
- 14:24 Redmine Help: RE: Reset Admin Login
- The quickest way is to open the USERS table in your redmine database, find the admin user and set the STATUS field to 1.
- 12:32 Redmine Feature #393: Role that can't assign a ticket
- +1 from me too :)
- 10:09 Redmine Help: RE: Status is not updated to assigned if a person is chosen
- Hi, Daniel
The workflow is about managing the "Status" changing by the users, not the "Assigned To" field.
- 14:18 Redmine Feature #1104: Make custom user editable fields on my account page
- +1 from me
- 16:38 Redmine Defect #856: Export issue to PDF - broken character encoding
- I think I found something about this problem:
the fonts in the generated pdf file are Helvetica, Helvetica-Bold an...
- 08:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Versions vs Milestones
- Maybe it has to be configurable setting :)
If the functionality is the same, it's just a label.
- 08:42 Redmine Help: RE: Checkbox in Issue list
- I'm for adding a tip somewhere on the issues list page. With small font maybe :)
Just saying: "Right click on select...
- 10:10 Redmine Patch #957 (Closed): Updated Bulgarian translation
- Applies to 0.7 RC1
- 13:47 Redmine Help: RE: How multi-select of tickets works?
- After selection, right click on the list (not on the subject link) :)
- 15:34 Redmine Feature #934: Jump to ticket if ticket # is entered in search
- In fact, it works with the '#' too.
Also available in: Atom