Using Images from the Files Section on a Wiki Page throws Error
|Resolution:||Cant reproduce||Affected version:||0.9.3|
On i Wiki Page, i embedded Images uploaded via the Redmine Files section. But sometimes, these Images throw a 500 Server Error (but i see no entries in my Apache log). (I already tried to remove the /download/ part from the Attachment urls when embedding to the wiki, but that does not help).
If i attach the Images not to the Files Section, but to a random Wiki Page as Attachment, and refer them, there is no problem at all.
I am using the Debian lenny-backport version of Redmine.
Database version: sqlite3.6.21
Ruby version: 1.8.7
Rails version: 2.2.3
Redmine version: 0.9.3
#2 Updated by Mischa The Evil almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Cant reproduce
- Not reproducible (any longer) on the current trunk using image tags like
- No more available information.
- No feedback for more than over a year after specific request for more info.
Conclusion: closing as "cant reproduce".