'calendar' action is used with 'issue' controller in issue/sidebar
|Assignee:||Eric Davis||% Done:|
app/views/issues/_sidebar.rhtml still uses
:controller => 'issues', :action => 'calendar' although Calendar has been moved into the separated controller.
so this patch is to use 'calendars' controller with 'show' action.
Fix the calendar link in the Issues sidebar. #5591
Contributed by Andrew Rudenko
sorry, forgot to add information:
- branch: trunk (dev)
- revision: r3750
- Category changed from Issues to UI
- Assignee set to Eric Davis
- Target version set to 1.0.1
This is a small fix which can be / should be included in 1.0.1 too imho.
Thanks for reporting this Andrew.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed in r4012, thanks for finding that.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom