Allow to use more macros on the welcome page and project list
|Assignee:||Eric Davis||% Done:|
|Target version:||1.0.0 (RC)|
Currently, the projects on the welcome page, as well as on the projects list do not properly render most macros in the project description, as in these places, the
@project "environment" variable is not set inside the loop.
The attached patch fixes this. It is also available on http://github.com/meineerde/redmine/commit/31935bc9c5c487e923584f4d16a62eb27d762142
#1 Updated by Eric Davis about 11 years ago
- Subject changed from Allow to use more macros on issue lists to Allow to use more macros on the welcome page and project list
- Category set to Text formatting
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Eric Davis
- Target version set to 1.0.0 (RC)
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I applied your patch in r3824. I had to modify the welcome view a bit, it was keeping
@project set so the layout would render that project's menu also (thinking it was inside of a project).