- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2021-02-24
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 94
- 21:46 Redmine Feature #34793 (Closed): Filter OR / AND for issues and repeated columns in filter settings
- For most fields, you can define multiple values which should be selected, e.g. you can select multiple statuses or ve...
- 21:13 Redmine Patch #34794: Allow newlines and quote characters within mail body delimiters
- Please note though that the change only applies to non-regex delimiters. To match this delimiter, you would still nee...
- 12:29 Redmine Feature #34793 (Closed): Filter OR / AND for issues and repeated columns in filter settings
- 11:50 Redmine Patch #34794 (New): Allow newlines and quote characters within mail body delimiters
- When processing incoming emails, there is the possibility to define body delimiters after which no further content sh...
- 19:16 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Is it possible to identify who and when reported the "estimated hours" for t...
- The estimated hours are stored on an issue. As each change of any issue attribute is stored as a journal, each change...
- 19:12 Redmine Patch #34700 (Closed): Allow to use watch_by filter in the global issues list
- In #8160, we introduced the ability to filter by specific watchers (rather than just "me"). However, due to the permi...
- 16:23 Redmine Patch #34595: Filter list of recent projects in the project jump box
- Ah sorry :(
I extracted the patch from our internal Redmine version where we have other changes in this code area....
- 20:38 Redmine Patch #34650 (Needs feedback): Button browse fix
- Thank you for your patch.
Could you please describe (possibly along with a screenshot) what specific problem you a...
- 13:26 Redmine Defect #34604 (Needs feedback): Dates are not shown in the edit box - start/due date for task
- An Administrator might have restricted the ability to edit those fields for some statuses / trackers / user roles. Ad...
- 17:41 Redmine Defect #34601 (Needs feedback): refreshing button - scroller keep on turning and page get stuck w...
- Please see [[SubmittingBugs]].
Please describe exactly where (on which page in you Redmine installation) you obser...
Also available in: Atom