- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2020-03-05
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 89
- 13:34 Redmine Feature #33003 (Closed): Emails footer
- You can add a reference to an image to the footer using the same syntax you can use from inside your issues, e.g.,
- 13:27 Redmine Defect #33029 (Needs feedback): API POST requests fail with 422 Can't verify CSRF token authentic...
- It's likely that you have forgotten to activated the support for REST API in your local Redmine installation. Make su...
- 16:14 Redmine Patch #32847: Ability to add custom css classes to body tag
- The changed @body_css_classes@ method is unfortunately not idempotent. Each call of the changed method will add the "...
- 15:44 Redmine Defect #32851 (Needs feedback): изменение выбора проекта по умолчанию
- Please use English on redmine.org since most contributors don't speak Russian unfortunately.
Also, please give som...
- 15:42 Redmine Defect #32852 (Needs feedback): Upgrading from Redmine v4.0.5 to v4.1.0 gives 2 errors
- With your described changes, yoy are basically enabling the assets pipeline in Rails which we don't use currently. Th...
- 14:24 Redmine Feature #32491 (Closed): Watcher can see tickets independent from issue visibility
- There is a (quite possible slightly outdated by now) patch for that feature in #23546 already.
In #8488#note-166 a...
- 20:00 Redmine Defect #32420: Issue redirect after login not working
- Please make sure that you have configured the correct hostname in *Administration* -> *Settings* -> *Host name and pa...
- 18:28 Redmine Defect #32376: error 500 on profiles
- Please have a look in your @log/production.log@ file and provide a stack trace or at least the full log of a request ...
- 16:04 Redmine Defect #32434 (Closed): Serve redmine.org over https
- 15:33 Redmine Feature #9787 (Closed): Get issue history
- With the issues REST API, you can add @include=journals@ to get all (visible) journals of the issue.
Also available in: Atom