- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2020-09-22
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 90
- 17:10 Redmine Patch #33945 (Closed): Allow normal users to delete projects with permission
- In self-managed environments where users can create and manage projects on their own without Administrator involvemen...
- 12:05 Redmine Defect #33897 (Closed): Security Advisories wiki access fails with Internal Error and does not show
- This appears to be a transient issue. The page is fully available now.
- 18:24 Redmine Defect #33877 (Closed): REST API: No way of removing Assigned To when Issue is assigned
- 17:35 Redmine Defect #33727 (Closed): Issue number has jumped from 1200 to 1500 and then to 5000
- This might occur when you attempt to create a large number of issues in a single database transaction which is howeve...
- 15:46 Redmine Defect #33777 (Closed): No anymore yaml_db rake tasks db:data:dump/db:data:load after update redm...
- Please also read what we are telling you.
@yaml_db@ (and its rake tasks) is not part of Redmine and is not shipped...
- 15:36 Redmine Defect #33757 (Needs feedback): Cannot get Revisions to work or Issues to link to Commits.
- make sure that the user running Redmine (that is: the application server process) is able to access the repositories ...
- 15:24 Redmine Feature #33682: Calendar UI proposal (Vertical list layout)
- I like this proposal.
If you can implement the new mobile layout in CSS only (that is: without requiring different...
- 15:13 Redmine Defect #33777 (Closed): No anymore yaml_db rake tasks db:data:dump/db:data:load after update redm...
- yaml_db is not a dependency of Redmine itself and is thus neither shipped with nor required by Redmine.
If you wer...
- 12:08 Redmine Defect #33649 (Closed): Ascii code in the 'Description' causes 500 error
- Sometimes (especially when using an older database with MySQL), the underlying database only supports the storage of ...
- 23:26 Redmine Defect #33544: One of the SSL Certificates of redmine.org seems to be expired
- This is caused by the expiration of the "AddTrust External CA Root" intermediate certificate. For browsers (and most ...
Also available in: Atom