- IRC nick: meineerde
- Registered on: 2008-11-20
- Last connection: 2021-07-26
- Redmine (Contributor, 2018-06-26)
Reported issues: 101
- 15:21 Redmine Feature #35559: Query links for related issues on issue page
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Just my two cents: I think it makes sense to add this too given that #28471 got integrated....
- 14:57 Redmine Feature #35589 (Closed): issue assignee limitation to a group or a role
- You can already define for each Role whether issues should be assignable to users with that role in a project. Only u...
- 14:44 Redmine Defect #35534 (Needs feedback): After updating from version 3.3.2 to 4.1.1 Gantt chart has broken
- It appears you are using a custom theme which may not be fully compatible with Redmine 4.1.
Please make sure that ...
- 14:39 Redmine Patch #35612 (Closed): Applied patches from #23894
- Redmine does not use GitHub (or git for that matter) for active development. The Subversion repository is the single ...
- 14:39 Redmine Feature #23894: Expose repository through REST API
- Setting this as a candidate for the next major version.
- 17:00 Redmine Defect #35579 (Closed): Label search for watcher shows all users of all projects when adding an n...
- Pan Tau wrote:
> Thx for quick answer and help.
> By reducing the projects step by step and testing afterwards i fi...
- 19:59 Redmine Defect #35579 (Needs feedback): Label search for watcher shows all users of all projects when add...
- Depending on your user's permissions you may be able to see all users or only some users in your Redmine. Basically.,...
- 18:04 Redmine Defect #35583 (Closed): Error were trying to access "Rol"
- 14:46 Redmine Defect #35470 (Needs feedback): Create "New Group" results in HTTP code 500
- Please also make sure that you have applied all pending database migrations. See [[RedmineUpgrade#Step-4-Update-the-d...
- 14:11 Redmine Wiki edit: IRC (#11)
- Move the official channel from Freenode to Libera.Chat
Also available in: Atom